Lemon essential oil has a fresh clean scent and can be used for skin care, respiratory health and a host of other important uses.
Lemon is potent in cleaning the air, disinfecting surfaces, and reducing coughs. When mixed with water, it provides a rejuvenating and wholesome health boost. Since it is rich in limonene, it is a potent antioxidant which reduces free radicals in the body. Lemon essential oil also energizes and uplifts the mood and brain functioning when diffused.NET WT. 10 mL
- Calms cough and wheezing
- Natural body cleansing and detoxifying
- Helps to alleviate problems associated with cold sores
- Helps improve mental clarity
- Provides relief from common digestive discomforts
- Eliminates odors and refreshes surrounding air
- Balances moisture levels in skin
- Can be used as a flavor additive
Diffusion: Diffuse 3-5 drops or more in the PURELY™ diffuser of your choice.
Topical: Dilute 1-2 drops with a PURELY™ carrier oil before use according to the dilution table shown. Be sure to test for sensitivity. Avoid sun and UV exposure for at least 12 hours after topical applications.
Steam Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops to a cup of steaming water and inhale.
Ingestion: When using as a supplement, add 1 drop per 4 oz. of liquid. Use no more than three times per day
Blends well with Lavender, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Juniper Berry, and Ylang Ylang