The top 5 breakfast pantry items I have on hand at all times:
1. Qi'a™ Superfood Gluten-Free Oatmeal - Creamy Coconut. As a true a creature of habit, I've been having this for breakfast every day for MONTHS! It is so yummy, friends.
2. Nuttzo Organic Seven Nut & Seed Butter - Crunchy is my fav; smooth is Capri’s choice. I seriously put this on and in everything. 1 tablespoon in my oatmeal, on top of pancakes, and 1 tablespoon in my smoothies. I'm obsessed.
3. Wholesome Chow Organic Gluten Free Hi-Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix - All the goodness, none of the guilt.
4. Garden of Life Greens and Protein Powder - Organic Raw Protein and Greens with Probiotics/Enzymes - Vanilla is my favorite! I add a tablespoon of Nuttzo Butter and blend with 1/2 a frozen banana - or - 1 cup of frozen berries. Depending on consistency preference, add ice, water, or for extra energy, cashew milk. YUM!
5. Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - I use this to cook anything and everything that's on the sweet-side. Coconut oil is highly resistant to oxidation so it can be cooked at a higher heat level.
I shop at my local Whole Foods Market and you can also order everything from the comforts of your home through the Amazon links above. Enjoy, friends!
A few notes: The tips above are my own. I am not a doctor or certified nutritionist. It is always best to listen to your body, know your dietary restrictions, and consult a doctor with concerns. Your individual needs are as unique as you are!